Supporting a flourishing “resident-centered” community.
We envision for our Residents normalcy and individualized, quality care, by constantly seeking to discover better ways to live and work together, and by building upon the best of what we have already accomplished. We will work in partnership to create the best of “home”, an environment of friendship, spontaneity, creativity, comfort and pleasure. We envision a place where each of us is known, where each is comfortable being one’s self, where each of us wants to be. And we envision a thriving and growing community, full of life and vitality in which all are welcome and all contribute.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We believe in the power of communication to one to another
- We believe in the importance of knowing the resident.
- We believe in the importance of the resident maintain control in daily decision making, and in daily routine.
- We believe in the power and importance of relationship, one to another and in the value of community building.
- We believe in the value of teamwork, in knowledgeable and responsible decision making, in facing challenges as a community
- We believe in celebrating accomplishments.
- We are willing to take reasonable risks, to try new things.
- We revere our elders, nurture our children, respect our families, welcome our visitors, value the contributions of our volunteers, an honor our staff members
- We believe in the sanctity of life and sacredness of death.